বিএ (অনার্স) এমএ (ইংরেজি), বিএড (১ম শ্রেণি)
সহকারী শিক্ষক (ইংরেজি)
আহাম্মদাবাদ উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়
মোবাইল : ০১৭২৭৯৩৮৮১৫
Fill in the blanks
6. A man of (a) ____ is respected always (b) ____ after the death for his (c) ____ . He is an (d) ____ person who devotes himself with a view to (e) ____ education in the society. He always (f) _____ people how to (g) ____ between fight and wrong. (h) _____ fact, he is the authentic person (i) ____ the world should (j) ____.
7. Tress bear a great impact (a) _____ the climate. If he destroy tress (b) _____ random, one day the country will turn (c)____ a great desert. The country will bear the consequences of greenhouse (d) ____. Again there will be no rain and as a result, the country will face a great crisis because ours is (e)____ agricultural country and our economy is dependent on (f) _____. Again our agriculture (g) _____ on rain. So trees have a (h) _____ effect on our climate. Trees keep the soil strong. Trees save effect us (i) _____ flood and many other natural (j) ____.
8. Sleep is one of (a) ___ most important factors (b) ____ human life. (c) ____ sound man cannot go (d) ____ sleeping. Sleep is (e) ____ healing medicine of the troubled (f) ____ . It relives physical and mental pain. Night is the proper time of (g) ____ . But if (h) _____ man has to pass a sleepless night, he never feels well. He loves energy and peace of mind. As a result, he becomes indifferent (i) ____ his (j) _____ and responsibilities.
9. Illiteracy is not (a) ____ boon to us. It is undoubtedly a (b) ____ . It hinders all kinds (c) ____ development of a country. Illiteracy cause great (d) ____ to us. Since we are not (e) _____ of the gravity of the problem, we cannot take steps to increase out (f) ____ rate. As a result, we are (g) ____ behind. We have to depend (h)____ the foregn aids. So, all should come forward (i) ____ to remove illiteracy. Then, the (j) ____ of our country will be possible.
10. Time is very (a) ____ . Time which is lost once, is lost forever. There is a proverb that time and tide (b) ____ foor none. It is time which does not have any relative feelings. If it is not used (c) ____ , one must suffer (d) ____ the long run. (e) _____ the other hand, you can go a long way (f) ___ being realized of the value of time. Those who have become great, have made (g) ____ use of time. They never put (h) ____ their work (i) ____ tomorrow. As a result, they have (j) ___ top position in society. So it is our duty to follow them.
11. Robert Bruce was a famous king of Scotland. England was a great (a) _____ of his kingdom. So, he was driven (b)____ from his kingdom by the English. For this, he had to fight against (c) _____ English for the defense of his country and (d) _____ men. But he was (e) ____ unfortunate fellow. He fought (f) _____ his kingdom several times but every time he was defeated. So, he was (g) _____ despair. One day while (h) ____ in a lonely cave, an incident drew his attention. He saw that a spider was trying to reach its target. Six times it tried and every time it failed. But it did not give (i) ____ its hope and finally at seventh time it was successful (j) ____ its attempt.
12. A true friend is (a) _____ asset. He stands (b) _____ his friends in the time (c) _____ danger. He is not (d) ____ greedy person. He (e) _____ wishes for the welfare of (f) _____ friend. But it is a matter (g) _____ regret that true friend is very (h) _____ today. A selfish man cannot be a (i) ____ friend. He always thinks of his (j) ____ interest.
13. Honesty is (a) ____ to be (b) _____ best policy. An honest man never (c) _____ from the path (d) _____ morality. He is (e) ____ by (f) ____ but hated by (g) _____. (h) ____ enemies believe and respect an (i) ____ and truthful man. So, it is our duty to remain honest (j) ____ our life.
14. An early (a) ____ can enjoy (b)____ fresh aiur and oxyzen (c) ____ the morning which refreshes both his body and mind. Moreover, he can finish the work early and as such he finds enough time to (d)_____ his work properly. (e)____ the other hand, too much sleep makes (f) _____ man dull and lazy. A man who gets up late, wastes a lot of time (g) ____ sleep and idleness. He does not utilize time (h) _____ doing the work properly. So, everyone should make (i) _____ habit of early (j) ____.
6. (a) letters (b) event (c) deeds (d) ideal (e) spreading (f) teaches (g) choose (h) in (i) that (j) follow
7. (a) on (b) at (c) into (d) effect (e) an (f) agriculture (g) depends (h) great (i) from (j) calamities
8.(a) the (b) in (c) a (d) without (e) a (f) mind (g) sleeping (h) a (i) to (j) duties
9. (a) a (b) curse (c) of (d) problems (e) conscious (d) literacy (g) lagging (h) on (i) in order (j) progress
10. (a) precious (b) wait (c) properly (d) in (e) on (f) by (g) proper (h) off (i) for (j) achieved
11.(a) enemy (b) away (c) the (d) country (e) an (f) for (g) in (h) lying (i) up (j) in
12.(a) an (b) by (c) of (d) a (e) always (f) his (g) of (h) rare (i) true (j) own
13.(a) said (b) the (c) deviates (d) of (e) loved (f) all (g) none (h) even (i) honest (j0 in
14. (a) riser (b) the (c) in (d) do (e) on (f) a (g) in (h) by (i) the (j) rising