বিএ (অনার্স) এমএ (ইংরেজি), বিএড (১ম শ্রেণি)
সহকারী শিক্ষক (ইংরেজি)
আহাম্মদাবাদ উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়, ত্রিশাল, ময়মনসিংহ
পরীক্ষক : মাধ্যমিক ও উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা বোর্ড, ঢাকা।
মোবাইল : ০১৭২৭৯৩৮৮১৫
13. Agriculture is the soul of our economy. The farmers of our country are (a) literate. They are (b) ignore of the scientific methods of (c) cultivate. Our agriculture is still a (d) gamble in the hands of nature. Flood damages our crops and invites (e) fame. Sometimes drought makes cultivation (f) possible . Then (g) poor is seen everywhere. Poor farmer cannot buy (h) science tools for agriculture. The tools are not (i) avail to buy them. It is said that (j) irrigate is really costly in our country.
14. Those who live a (a) luxury life are always (b) different to the miseries of the poor. They enjoy life in (c) amuse and (d) merry . They are (e) centered people. They have little (f) realize of the (g) bounded suffering of the poor. They remain indifferent to their (h) suffer. They feel (i) comfort to work for their (j) better.
15. Load shedding is one of the most common problems of Bangladesh. Lives of our citizen are (a) serious hampered for load shedding. Students feel (b) difficult in reading during load shedding. (c) Industry activities are also hampered. We should use electricity (d) honest and (e) frugal and should create (f) aware among people to solve this (g) nation problem. Government should take (h) effect steps to (i) grade our power station to mitigate the (j) advantages of our people.
16. Flowers are the symbol of love and (a) pure. They are (b) know for their beauty. Some flowers are (c) note for their fragrance . The rose is favorite to us. The(d) Japan are famous for its (e) cultivate. It (f) general grows from June to November. It makes us (g) cheer . It makes people lovely, (h) affection and so on. By (i) grow roses we can export them and solve our (j) employ problem.
13. (a) illiterate (b) ignorant (c) cultivation (d) gambling (e) famine (f) impossible (g) poverty (h) scientific (i) available (j) irrigation
14. (a) luxurious (b) indifferent (c) amusement (d) merriment (e) self centered (f) realization (g) unbounded (h) suffering (i) discomfort (j) betterment
15. (a) seriously (b) difficulty (c) industrial (d) honestly (e) frugally (f) awareness (g) national (h) effective (i) upgrade(j) disadvantages
16. (a) purity (b) known (c) notable (d) Japanese (e) cultivation (f) generally (g) cheerful (h) affectionate (i) growing (j) unemployment