Edmonton, AB, Canada
প্রাত্যহিক জীবনে ইংরেজি কথোপকথন
10 phrases for talking about FOOD
1. I’m starving
2. Let’s grab a bite to eat
3. How about eating out tonight?
4. I brought you some snacks
5. This soup/food is delicious/yummy/scrumptious
6. Can I have another slice of cake?
7. I’ll have…
8. I’m full/stuffed. Thank you!
9. Could you pass me over that dish?
10. Could we have the bill, please?
10 phrases for talking about TV
1. Where is the remote?
2. Is there anything good on?
3. Can I change the channel?
4. I’ve already seen this episode
5. This is a rerun
6. I just love this show
7. There are too many commercials nowadays
8. Stop channel-surfing
9. Check the TV guide
10. Is this the season finale?
Quote on life:
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about
creating yourself ~ George Bernard Shaw.
Dear learners, stay happy and make others happy!