বিএ (অনার্স) এমএ (ইংরেজি) বিএড (১ম শ্রেণি)
সহকারী শিক্ষক (ইংরেজি)
আহাম্মদাবাদ উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়
Question no- 08
Suffix and prefix
1.Honesty is opposite to (a) honest. An honest is not (b) harm to anybody. He never does (c) Just to others. When he does anything (d) moral, he feels (e) comfortable. He never tells a lie. He is always (f) response to his duty. We should follow the path of (g) honest and live the path of (h) honesty. In that case you will be (i) love by all and will be able to reach the path of (j) prosper.
2. King solomon was (a) fame for his (b) wise. He was blessed with (c) ordinary knowledge and it was really beyond peoples (d) imagine. One day queen wanted to test how wise he was. Solomon was given two kinds of flowers. One was (e) nature and other was (f) artifice. He had a close (g) associate with nature. He had been (h) success to differentiate them. In this way his (i) repute of (j) multidimension knowledge spread all over the world.
3. Bangladesh is an (a) dependent country but she is burdened with poverty (b) population (c) employ , corruption (d) deficient etc. The present (e) govern has aimed to making a digital Bangladesh to (f) come most of this problem. The actual aim of (g) digit Bangladesh is to establish technology best government which will emphasize the over all (h) develop of the country. The country has (i) ready fixed its target of (j) achieve digital Bangladesh by 2021.
4. The student life is the (a) gold season of life. This is a (b) form period of life. This is the time for (c) prepare of future life. Students are the future (d) lead of the country. They should have (e) patriot. They should achieve quality (f) educate and build themselvs as (g) compete citizen. They should gain (h) know and learn the art of (i) behave and (j) interact before others.
5. A (a) free fighter is a (b) war who took part in our war of liberation in 1971. The (c) dependence of our motherland was (d) dear to a freedom fighter than his life. He joined the war (e) willing. He had no (f) might weapons with him.. He had strong moral courage. He was (g) main a guerrilla (h) fight . He attacked the enemy from an (i) known place and than (j) appeared.
6.Money cannot buy (a) happy. Money is (b) obvious necessary for our life. It is not the thing that (c) necessary brings happiness. Happiness is (d) absolute a psychological thing . It is the name of a (e) feel. It lies in the (f) content of mind. A poor man with mental (g) satisfy may become really happy in life. A man with a lot of (h) rich may not be happy. Their wealth becomes the cause of (i) happy because most of the time they suffer from (j) secure.
1. (a) dishonesty (b) harmful (c) injustice (d) immoral (e) uncomfortable (f) responsible (g) honesty (h) dishonesty (i) loved (j) prosperity
2. (a) famous (b) wisdom (c) extraordinary (d) imagination (e) natural (f) artificial (g) association (h) successful (i) reputation (j) multidimensional
3. (a) independent (b) over population (c) unemployment (d) deficiency (e) government (f) overcome (g) digital (h) development (i) already (j) achieving
4. (a) golden (b) formative (c) preparation (d) leaders (e) patriotism (f) education (g) competent (h) knowledge (i) behaviour (j) interaction
5. (a) freedom (b) warrior (c) independence (d) dearer (e) willingly (f) mighty (g) mainly (h) fighter (i) unknown (j) disappeared
6. (a) happiness (b) obviously (c) necessarily (d) absolutely (e) feeling (f) contentment (g) satisfaction (h) riches (i) unhappiness (j) insecurity