চিলড্রেনস হোম পাবলিক স্কুল
অবশ্যই তোমরা ভাল আছ। আজ আমি তোমাদের Grammar-এর ২নং item নিয়ে লিখছি। এই item টিতে ভাল করতে হলে, Sentence-এর বাংলা করার দক্ষতা প্রয়োজন। এ জন্য বেশি বেশি Vocabulary জানা দরকার । তাছাড়া এই item-এ ভাল করা সম্ভব না । মূলতvocabulary enrich করার জন্যই এই item টি যোগ করা হয়েছে। item টিতে ভাল করতে চাইলে Practice-এর কোন বিকল্প নেই। নিম্নে তোমাদের জন্য কিছু গুরুত্বপূর্ণ example দেয়া হলো।
Gap Filling Activities Without Clues
1.Once a farmer had great desire (a) —land. One day (b) — to the landlord, he wanted. some land (c) — he might live in comfort. The landlord was very wise. So he told him to have as much land as he could cover by running (d)— sun-set. The farmer became very pleased (e)— that. Next morning he started running as (f) — as he could to cover more area. He ran till evening and the sun was (g) — to set. He ran with his last strength but became very tired and fell (h)— dead. He was (i) — there. Then the wise man remarked a man needs just as much land as will be enough (j) —his grave.
2. Housing is one of the greatest (a) — in our country. Thousands of people In big (b) — like Dhaka and Chattogram (c) — in the footpaths. In rural (d) — there Is also an acute (e) — of housing. The cost of construction is (f) — day by day. At present it is very (g) — for the (h) — people to (i) — the cost of construction. So, this problem (J) — to be solved soon
3. Language plays a very important (a) — in the life of human beings. We use language from the (b)— we wake up in the morning (c) — we go to bed at night. We use (d) — for different purposes. We use language to (e) — our ideas, thoughts and feelings, to (f) — our message or to pass (g) — information to others. In short, language is (h) — present in our activities. It is (i) — inseparable part of (j) — we are, what we do and believe.
4. ReadIng textbook is essential (a) — all the students. A student cannot expect (b) — make a good result until he or she reads textbooks. In the textbooks all the topics are designed as per students’ grade that ensures (c) — complete sense. In case (d) — not reading those texts a student will miss (e) — needed for him or her. Moreover, textbooks are (f) — and edited by highly experienced educationists. Some students ignore (g) — read textbooks rather they prefer guide books. But merely (h) — guide books keeps the students ignoble of the subject-matter as they are written C. focusing on exam result (i) — a textbook covers all the details for holistic nourishment (j) — a student.
5. Road accident is (a) - regular phenomenon in Bangladesh. Many people die (b) - road accidents every year. So It is considered a (c) -. Road accidents occur for (d) - reasons. Many factors are (e)- for road accidents. The most common cause is (f) - driving. Sometimes they drive night coach (g) - on the same day. The drivers do not check the engines (h) _before they start driving. The roads are very (i) - . These are some of the (j) - reasons of road accidents in Bangladesh.
6. A true friend is (a) - asset. He stands (b) - his friends in time (c) - danger. He Is not (d) - greedy person. He (e) - wishes for the welfare of (f) - friend. But it is a matter (g) - regret that
a true friend Is very (h) - today. A selfish man c5nnot be a (i) - friend. He always thinks of his (j) - interest.
1 (a) for (b) going (c) so that (d) till/ until
(e) hearing /at (f) early/ soon/fast (g) about (h) down (i) burried (j) for
2 (a) problems (b) cities (c) live/ sleep (d) areas (e) crisis / shortage (f) increasing (g) difficult (h) poor (i) bear (j) needs
3 (a) role (b) moment (c) till (d) language (e) express (f) convey (g) necessary (h) ever ( i) an (j) what
4 ( a) for (b) to (c) a (d) of (e) knowledge (f) written (g) to (h) reading (i) while (j) of
5 (a) a (b) by (c) curse (d) various (e) responsible (f) reckless (g) again (h) well (i) without (j) main
6 (a) an ( b) by (c) of (d) a (e) always (f) his (g) of (h) rare (i) true (j) own