Suffix and prefix
21. (a) Kind is a divine virtue. So we should not be (b) kind to the people in distress and even to (c) low animals. Some naughty boys (d) joy beating the lower animals like dogs and cats. this is an (e) rational behavior. Animals are dumb (f) create. They are (g) harm beings. Some animals are very (h) faith and they feel no (i) hesitate to risk their lives for our (j) protect.
22. Food (a) adulterate is a crime. Adulterated food is (b) poison and causes (c) curable diseases. Some (d) greed businessmen are responsible for this (e) wicked. the steps so far taken by the government against those (f) honest businessman (g) real deserve praise. (h) present, the fraudulent businessmen are much alarmed. (i) hopeful, we will be able to shun this (j) practice very soon.
23. Zahir Raihan was one of the most (a) talent filmmakers in Bangladesh. He was an (b) act worker of language movement. He was also present at the (c) history meeting at Amtala on February 21, 1952. All though his life, Zahir dreamt for a (d) democrat society, a society that will (e) sure freedom of speech and will. He made a (f) legend film Jibon Theke Neya based on the language (g) move of 1952. He could see the (h) incept of a free and (i) dependent Bangladesh. And it’s a pity that this (j) dream was missing at such a time when his dream came true.
21. (a) kindness (b) unkind (c) lower (d) enjoy (e) irrational (f) creatures (g) harmless (h) faithful (i) hesitation (j) protection.
22. (a)adulteration (b) poisonous (c) incurable (d) greedy (e) wickedness (f) dishonest (g) really (h) presently (i) hopefully (j) malpractice.
23. (a) talented (b) active (c) historical (d) democratic (e) ensure (f) legendary (g) movement (h) inception (i) independent (j) dreamer.