- ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র
M.A jn English, First Class First
Senior Lecturer,Premier Scool & College, Dhaka. Mobile No: 01762535387
wcÖq wkÿv_©x eÜyiv, †Zvgiv hviv HSC level –G covïbv Ki‡Qv Zv‡`i Rb¨ Avwg AvR English Second Paper –Gi Preposition wb‡q Av‡jvPbv Ki‡ev| †Zvgv‡`i g‡a¨ A‡b‡KiB Preposition fxwZ i‡q‡Q| Kvib wn‡m‡e Avm‡Q-GUv Lye vast I A‡bK wbqg Ges ZvB g‡i ivLv KwVb wKš‘ Avwg ej‡ev GUv wbQK fzj aviYv| Techniaue Rvbv _vK‡j †`L‡e Preposition -B me‡P‡q mnR|
Preposition =Pre +(c~‡e©) Preposition (Ae¯’vb)|myZivs, Preposition Gi A_© n‡”Q c~‡e© Ae¯’vb Z_v c`vš^qx Ae¨q| nu¨v eÜziv, Preposition mvaviYZ †Kvb Noun, Noun Phrase, Noun Clause ev Gerund Gi c~‡e© e‡m sentence Gi Ab¨ Word Gi mv‡_ m¤úK© ¯’vcb K‡i|
Uses of Preposition:
1. Preposition KL‡bv KL‡bv Zvi wb‡Ri A‡_© ev‡K¨ e‡m -†hgbWe Should do Something for the country.
2.KL‡bv KL‡bv Phrase G included n‡q e‡m †hgb- She passed the exam by dint of her merit.
3. Avevi KwZcq parts of Speech †hgb- verb, noun Ges adjective Gi mv‡_ appropriate n‡q e‡m| †hgb- vice results in misery.
evRv‡i cÖPwjZ Grammar eB¸‡jv‡Z alphabetically word Gi mv‡_ PrepositionGi e¨envi †`Lv‡bv nq hv wkÿv_©x‡`i c‡ÿ g‡b ivLv ev iß Kiv Kómva¨| ZvB GKB Preposition wfbœ wfbœ word G apply K‡i Aa¨qb Ki‡j mn‡RB Zv g‡i ivLv m¤¢e|
wb‡P ÔinÕ I Ôon’Gi wKQz e¨envi †`Lv‡bv nj|
1. live in (evm Kiv) 2. believe in (wek¦vm Kiv)
3. born in ( Rb¥ MÖnY Kiv) 4. confined in (Ave×)
5. consist in (wbwnZ) 6. deal in ( e¨emv Kiv)
7.efficient in (`ÿ) 8. result in ( d‡j ch©emwZ nIqv)
10. trust in (wek¦vm Kiv) Ôon’Gi e¨envi
1. go on (Pjv) 2. call on (‡`Lv Kiv) 3. depend on ( wbf©i Kiv) 4. put on (cwiavb Kiv 5. attebd on (‡mev Kiv)
6. congratulate ( Awfb›`b Rvbv‡bv) 7.live on (‡L‡q euvPv)
8. carry in ( Pvwj‡q hvIqv) 9.play on (evRv‡bv)
10. trust in (AbyMÖn Kiv)
wb‡gœ †evW© Abyiƒc `yBwU important question †`Iqv n‡jv| †Zvgiv wb‡Riv solve Ki‡Z †Póv Ki‡e| Answer wgwj‡q wb‡Z cieZ©x c‡e©i Rb¨ †PvL iv‡Lv cwÎKvi cvZvq|
1. my dear Hasan,
Thank you so much (a)--- your kind letter inviting me (b)----- join you in the picnic. It could certainly give me much pleasure if I were (c)------ a posiyion to accompany you (d)----- the said occasion. But unfortunately, my sister has fallen ill (e) ---- a serious type of fever. The entire duty of nursing her has fallen (f)----- me.It is difficult for difficult for my mother to attend (g)-----her, for she has to be busily engaged (h)----her domestic duties. (i) sincerest love (j)----you
yours ever, Harun
2.Man has on escapr (a)-----death. Sooner or later, he is (b)----- die. He is subject (c) death. He dies (d)---- many ways. Scientists have invented different medicines (e) --- this world. But on medicinr can prevent him (f)----dying. Yet, man attempts (g)----escape duath. Actually, death is inevitable and unavoidable. Man is, (h)--- no way, free (i) ---death. One day he have (j) ---drink the water of death.