(পর্ব ॥ ২২৩)
প্রাত্যহিক জীবনে ইংরেজি কথোপকথন
10 Ways to Avoid Answering a Question
1. No comment.
2. IÕm not at liberty to say.
3. Wait and see.
4. Let me get back to you.
5. IÕm sorry thatÕs confidential.
6. IÕm sorry thatÕs personal.
7. IÕd rather not talk about it.
8. ItÕs none of your business.
9. Mind your own business.
10. Why do you want to know?
10 Phrases for Being Rich & Poor
1. HeÕs short on cash.
2. He is broke.
3. His bank account is overdrawn.
4. HeÕs just scraping by.
5. He makes minimum wage.
6. HeÕs pinching pennies.
7. He is scrimping and saving.
8. SheÕs very wealthy.
9. SheÕs quite well-off.
10. SheÕs loaded.
10 Phrases for Talking About Statistics
1. The crime rate rose.
2. The crime rate went up.
3. There was a sharp increase in crime.
4. There was a gradual rise in crime.
5. There was a spike in crime.
6. The crime rate reached its peak.
7. The crime rate plateaued.
8. There was a slight decrease in crime.
9. The crime rate dropped.
10. The crime rate plummeted.
# শিক্ষার্থীদের অনুরোধ করছি প্রতি পর্ব থেকে নতুন শব্দগুলো মুখস্ত করে ফেলতে।
Quote on life:
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated- Confucius