1. Ace up one.s sleeve (গোপন সুবিধা): Everything eventually works out for him somehow, it’s like he always has an ace up his sleeve.
2. Look forward to (অধীর আগ্রহে অপেক্ষা করা): I will be looking forward to working together with you again.
3. Dead meat (ভীষণ বিপদগ্রস্ত) : If you don’t finish the task by tomorrow, you’ll be dead meat.
4. Break a sweat (আপ্রাণ প্রচেষ্টা চালনো) : It‘s like he doesn’t even break a sweat doing all those stunts.
5. Keep an eye on (নজরদারি করা) : You better be earnest with your job; I will be keeping an eye on you.
6. From square one (গোঁড়া থেকে) : Up until now I have been writing poetries based on instincts, but I would like to study formally from square one in order to be professional.
7. On the same page (অনুরূপ ভাবনা পোষণ) : I would like to make sure that everyone is on the same page to go with the project.
8. Head over heels (সম্পূর্ণরূপে) : The students have been head over heels excited for this school trip.
9. Get the show on the road (শুরু করা) : Hurry up and get the show on the road, we don‘t have all day.
10. Poker face (অনুভূতি শূন্য) : She wears the perfect poker face; no one can read through what she is really thinking.
11. Rose-colored glasses (অতিরিক্ত আশাবাদী) : It‘s good seeing through rose-colored glasses till a certain age; however, you have to face reality at one point.
12. Butterflies in one’s stomach (বিচলিত হওয়া): He is so intimidating; I feel butterflies in my stomach every time he passes by.
13. Happy-go-lucky (অতি উৎফুল্ল): Sometimes it seems like that happy-go-lucky face of hers is a facade.
14. Lend a hand (সাহায্য করা) : Seeing him struggling with his assignment, I decided to lend a hand.
15. Fair and square (সৎভাবে) : Enough with the false allegations, it has been proven that he won the prize fair and square.