Question no -01
6. Bangladesh is (a) ___ country of rivers. Some of the rivers are (b) ___ famous. But some of (c) ___ big rivers have dried up. They go dry especially in the summer season. Then we have to face (d) ___ extreme situation. But during (e) __ rainy season all the rivers are full to (f) ___ brim.
7. one day a crow saw (a) ___ piece of a meat. It took (b) ___ meat his mouth. It sat on (c) ___ branch of the tree to eat the piece of (d) ___ meat. (e) ___ fox was loking for food. He came under (f0 ___ tree.
8. Punctuality is (a) ___ unique virtue. It leads (b) ___ man to the path of success. (c) ___ punctual man does all his works in (d) ___ due time. He never puts off his works for tomorrow. So it is our duty to acquire (e) ___ quality of punctuality in our life. Everyone respects the man who is punctual. (f) ___ unpunctual man faces many problems in his life.
9. Discipline is seen in (a) ___ nature. Every morning (b) ___ sun rise in the east, day follows (c) ___ night, birds sing and flowers blossom. Everywhere in nature there is (d) ___ harmony> If there were no discipline in (e) ___ nature, there would have been (f) ___ chaos everywhere.
10. Lutfur is (a) ___ street boy. He is (b) ___orphan. He lives in the street of Chittagong (c) ___ city. One day he went to New market. He saw a fruit-seller selling different of (d) ___ fruits. There he found (e) ___ old man buying some apples. (f) ____ apples looked very fresh.
11. Once I went to (a) ___ mango orchard. One of my friends was (b) ___ owner the orchard. While walking, I found (c)___ mango lying under (d) ___ tree. (e) ___ mango wae ripe. Seeing (f) ____ mango in my hand, my friend said, “It will taste sweet.”
12. Mr. Hasan is an English (a) ____ teacher. He is (b) ____ M.A. in English. He serves in (c) ____ famous institution. He tries to lead (d) ____ honest life. He is (e) ____ most favorite teacher to (f) ____ Students.