- বিষয় : ইংরেজি
1. Just now he--- his dinner but he says he’ll see you when he’s finished.
a. Is having b. has had
c. was having d. had
2. How many times---- you? Turn that music down!
a. do I tell b. am telling
c. have I told d. have I been telling
3. We were watching the news when the telephone-
a. ringing b. had rung
c. rang d. rung
4. Our teacher makes us---very hard.
a. to work b. work
c. working d. worked
5. Three-fourths of the work--- finished.
a. have been b. had
c. has been d. were
6. Everyone should respect ----- teacher’s.
a. his b. one’s
c. own d. their
7. Choose the correct form of voice----
a. He annoyed me with conduct
b. I was annoyed with his conduct
c. I was annoyed from his conduct
d. I was annoyed at his conduct
8. If a ruby is heated it---- temporarily lose its colour.
a. would b. will
c. does d. has
9. You should insure your bicycle--- stolen.
a. if it is b. in case it is
c. if it will be d. in case
10. The captain left the boat, because it----
a. turned down b. turned up
c. turned bottom d. turned over
11. I count ---- your help.
a. after b. upon c. for d. with
12. ‘His sympathy----the poor is praise worthy.’
a. for b. with
c. towards d. to
13. Don’t worry you can---me. I’ll do the job for you.
a. count a b. count on
c. count upon d. count for
14. When a person says he’s ‘all in’, it means----
a. he is very tired b. he has arrived
c. he has finished packing d. he has got every thing
15. A speech full of too many words is-----
a. a big speech b. maiden speech
c. an unimportant speech d. a verbose speech
16. I still have---- money in my pocket.
a. a little b. many
c. few d. a few
17. ‘Mayhem’ means-----
a. a bizarre situation
b. a may day event
c. confusion and fear caused by violent behaviour
d. a sudden collapse
18. ‘Stalwart’ means in politics----
a. bad supporter b. reliable supporter
c. light supporter d. no supporter
19. The word ‘Pneumatic’ means----
a. supernatural b. bronchiatic
c. filled with cold water d. filled with compressed air
20. The opposite of ‘nebulous’
a. clear b. vague
c. unclear d. indistinct
21. Antonyms of ‘Elegance’ is ---
a. dominance d. nonsence
c. charming d. ugliness
22. A suitable antonym for ‘meticulous’ is----
a. painstaking b. careless
c. thorough d. mindful
1. b 2.d 3.c 4.b 5.c 6.a 7d 8.b 9.b 10.d 11.b 12.a 13.b 14.a 15.d 16.a 17.c 18.b 19.d 20.a 21.d 22.c 23.???